Subscribe
Jul 13, 2011

4 new items

Posted by HDsat Team

3 Reasons Why I Don't Worry About the Competition (copyright http://www.problogger.net)

I was recently asked who my blogging competitors were. I struggled to find an answer to that—not because there’s nobody else blogging in my niches, and not because I’m not aware of other bloggers in my niches, but because I don’t really worry much about them. There are three main reasons for that. My main [...]

Originally at: Blog Tips at ProBlogger
Yellow_Chair_468x60.gif

3 Reasons Why I Don’t Worry About the Competition

(Read more)


What It Takes To Make Money In a $4.75 Billion Market (copyright http://www.ezmoneyon.net)

Halloween is one of the most popular celebrations in the US. A poll of 8,526 consumers, conducted between 1 – 9 September 2009 revealed an estimation of $4.57 billion total spending on Halloween 2009, most part of it being represented by Halloween costumes (source: CNBC.com). This is quite a big pie, isn’t it? I don’t [...] (Read more)


Tips for Posting To Your Blogs More Often (copyright http://www.bontb.com)

Okay, this subject is dear to my heart because I have been letting a few of my blogs sit idle this year.We all know that we should be posting to our blogs on a regular schedule, so I’ve revamped my posting schedule. I have discovered that I rarely run out of  ideas for a post, but I [...] (Read more)


Domain Name Value: How Buyer's Evaluate Domain Names (copyright http://adsenseseo.com)

What are the things top domainers look at while picking up domain names from the secondary market? What are the tools used to appraise domain names? How do top domain owners go about fixing the right price to sell their domains?Related posts:
  1. Domain Name Value: How to increase domain name valueHere are some of the steps we can take to...
  2. Domain Name Value : The Final CallAs part of the series, we earlier spoke about the...
  3. Domain Name Value: The Business of Domain ValuationThe short series on domain name valuation has entered its...
(Read more)


0 comments: